Robin Lee Architecture LLP (formerly NORD LLP) was established in Glasgow in 2002. Robin Lee Architecture has offices in London and Dublin. Accolades include:
- AJ 40 Under 40 (2005)
- BD Young Architect of the Year Award (2006)
- Architect of the Year in the Scottish Design Awards (2007).
Robin Lee Architecture was named Architecture Practice of the Year in Ireland at the CMG Awards in recognition of the exemplary work at Wexford County Council Headquarters.
Robin Lee Architecture works across range of sectors and has a reputation for delivering unique and highly creative design solutions tailored to individual clients.
The practice is committed to carefully understanding client requirements and tailoring architectural design solutions accordingly. Projects are informed by a rigorous interrogation of context through research and analysis and by a process of open dialogue with clients, users and consultants. Each project is treated as a unique opportunity to create buildings and spaces that respond to the specific requirements of context and function.
Wexford County Council Headquarters, commissioned through international design competition in 2006, was completed in 2011. The project is the recipient of a number of recent awards including:
- Civic Trust International Award
- Architectural Project of the Year at the CMG Awards
- Best Public Building at the Local Authority Members Association Awards
- Best Eco-Building Award finalist at the CMG Awards.
- Internationally it was shortlisted for best project in the Civic and Community category at the World Architecture Festival Awards